apatti

Well Known Member
Is anyone in the Atlanta area (100 mile radius) that is working on their -8(A) fuse up for a visit this coming Friday or Saturday (Sept 1-2)?

Thanks,

I have a (prenatal) 8A fuse

Tony,
I live in Stone Mountain (east suburb of Atlanta) and took delivery of my fuselage kit just last month. It has been inventoried and put on shelves, but I have not started it yet. I still have a few more weeks on the flaps and closing up the wings. However, feel free to check in on my project on Kitlog, [http://www.mykitlog.com/users/index.php?user=stevenrashby]and come visit whenever you think I have progressed to the point that you want to see the project.
Steve Ashby
w-770-493-4924

Atlanta

Tony:

I live just out of the 100 mi. range and my RV-8 has 27 hrs. on it now, but if you are ever in the Cornelia-Habersham County Airport area your are welcome to stop by KAJR to visit. I may be of some help. I'm at the airport most of the time. Give me a heads up at 770.519.4999 before starting this way.

Another idea that is in range might be Sandersville, GA. There's usually a couple of RV's in various stages of construction there---might be an 8 there. Call Ray, the FBO.

Mannan Thomason
RV-8 N161RL