Lethal69GTO

I'm New Here
Darryl here and just registered with the forum. I don't have an RV-4 (full-scale that is), presently my sport-scale RC version is still in its box for which is the purpose of me being here.

I know these are kit planes and there is an enourmous amount of latitude with the owner/builder in terms of configuration such as instrumentation and lighting for example, but if one or two folks can help me out I sure would appreciate it. Unfortunately I am not aware of any RV-4s in my vicinity so I am sending out this request of some pictures.

Presently the request is rather small and of only few items at the moment so I can start changing the kit's plans and makes provisions for incorporating scale (or close to scale as I can get for an RC plane) features. Please bear in mind I may ask for details on picture content or different angles and measurements. What I need are high resolution pictures that I can zoom in of the following:

1) Control surface linkage and cowling (if any)
2) Trailing edge of wing and elevator
3) Leading edge of control surfaces
4) The joint of the wing and fuselage
5) The joint of elevator and fin to the fuselage
6) Tail wheel
7) Cockpit left, right, center (instrument panel), and rear
8) Passenger left, right, center, and rear
9) Lighting configuration

If available, construction photos would also be a huge help especially with the control linkage and hinging.

I will gladly send postage and funds to cover the expense of a DVD. Please PM me if you would like to lend assistance.

Much appreciated in advance,
Darryl K
Macon, GA

RV-4s,etc

We have several RV-4's in the Falcon RV Squadron here in Peachtree City.
We meet at Mellow Mushroom at 11:30 every Tuesday. Today we had about 20 for lunch.

Come check out all types of RV's!

Welcome aboard!

Thank you

Thank you for the welcome Vern, much appreciated, During the week would be tough for me unless I request leave from work. What are the prospects of one or more RV-4s present on a Saturday?

Darryl K.

Welcome Darryl

My buddy, Brian, has his -4 under the shed at Ft. Valley/Perry Houston, pretty close to you.

Best,

Last edited: