BlackRV7

Well Known Member
If the weather cooperates, my plan is to load up Black Magic on a trailer Thursday evening and haul her to i39 Friday morning. With a couple extra hands familiar with RVs, we could at least have her to the point of completion where she can taxi across the ramp at the flyin Saturday......weather permitting. I should be at the airport about 10AM Friday.

I'd appreciate the help and if wanted you are welcome to stay over at my house Friday night and attend the flyin on Saturday. Just let me know. Office 859 369-7582 cell 859 625-2844

Off to get some tax returns done so I can work in the garage this evening.

Geeze Dana, if I was all the way across the country i'd be there... with what you've gone through... you should be able to have someone else assemble the darn thing while you drink a beer and "supervise"

If the weather cooperates, my plan is to load up Black Magic on a trailer Thursday evening and haul her to i39 Friday morning. With a couple extra hands familiar with RVs, we could at least have her to the point of completion where she can taxi across the ramp at the flyin Saturday......weather permitting. I should be at the airport about 10AM Friday.

If my wife wan't out of town this weekend and I didn't have to play Mr Mom for the weekend, I would be glad to give you a hand. I was looking forward to attending the flyin, but logistics didn't support it.

I hope all goes well with getting your RV-7 moved and assembled as well as the flyin.

bob