cmdro

I apologize in advance as I know this probably isn't the correct area to ask this, but my state was not listed in any of the regional forums.

I am a C-130 driver currently stationed at Little Rock and looking into building a -7 or -8, only problem is I am 6'5" and concerned about the fit. If I had a choice I would go with the -7, but sounds like the -8 is better for tall people. Is there anyone with a -7 or -8 in the Little Rock/Arkansas area that would be kind enough to let me check it out and jump in the seat to check the fit?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome, Chad....

...I've had a 6'5" guy in my -6A, and several 6' 4" guys as well, which has a little less headroom than a -7. You won't have any problem if your seat cushions aren't really thick.

Best,

shoulder room

Make sure you check the shoulder room on the -7. If you are wide that may be more limiting with a passenger than an -8. Just an observation - I'm certainly no expert on either model and I'm definitely not tall.

cmdro said:
I apologize in advance as I know this probably isn't the correct area to ask this, but my state was not listed in any of the regional forums.

I am a C-130 driver currently stationed at Little Rock and looking into building a -7 or -8, only problem is I am 6'5" and concerned about the fit. If I had a choice I would go with the -7, but sounds like the -8 is better for tall people. Is there anyone with a -7 or -8 in the Little Rock/Arkansas area that would be kind enough to let me check it out and jump in the seat to check the fit?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Im 6'4" and fit just fine in a -7. You will be fine. Glad to see another Arkansas (potential) builder!! Welcome to the forums. :)