Capflyer

Well Known Member
AOPA is conducting a survey of favorite aircraft set up like March Madness, 4 rounds then the final 4 with aircraft of all types; spam cans, warbirds, light sport, and experimentals. The only RV on the list is an RV10 so I guess everyone that's an AOPA member should log on and vote for it even if an RV4 is the true favorite :D, but I'll take one for the team.

Better than basketball

There are other experimentals on the list. On the first day, the P51 smoked
the Glassair III. Must admit, i like the cub over an the EZ in todays bracket.
Hey this is fun!

I voted

Seemed kind of random how they pitted some aircraft against each other. In some cases I didn't care for either...
Oh well, I voted for the -10 of course.

There are 64 airplanes on the AOPA March madness list. How many have you flown?
I got a ride in a P-40 once!

I noticed on Van's first flights a few months ago that "Craig Fuller" in Frederick Maryland announced the first flight of his RV-10. He didn't include any pictures of the pilot so I'monly 99.99% certain it's the AOPA president. I imagine this has something to do with the 10 being in the competition instead of the other models.

Brian

So much for the -10. It got beat by the C-208 Caravan. Fed Ex flys Caravans to Bishop, CA everyday. It was fun passing it in the Owens Valley on my way to BIH (several times) this past summer!

Obviously the competition was fixed! :rolleyes: How else could a slow cargo hauler/short bus beat out the fast sleek capable RV10? Everyone voted....yes??