Capflyer

Well Known Member
Ok, I'm lazy. After a 10 minute search I gave up and figured I would just ask. Looking for how others have mounted their AOA Pro flap switch. Pictures would be awesome and save me (and I'm sure others) some brain cells trying to picture words in our minds.

There was one post I saw that interested me perhaps there are a few more answers out there as well. I have an VPX Pro that will get the position of the flaps from the Ray Allen position sensor. Has anyone figured out if there is a way to use that signal either from the sensor or the VPX to give the flap position to the AOA?

Ok, I'm lazy. After a 10 minute search I gave up and figured I would just ask. Looking for how others have mounted their AOA Pro flap switch. Pictures would be awesome and save me (and I'm sure others) some brain cells trying to picture words in our minds.

There was one post I saw that interested me perhaps there are a few more answers out there as well. I have an VPX Pro that will get the position of the flaps from the Ray Allen position sensor. Has anyone figured out if there is a way to use that signal either from the sensor or the VPX to give the flap position to the AOA?

Are you using the AFS EFIS to display the AOA info or the standalone display? If you are using the EFIS and its connected to the VPX, it will get the flap info that way.