NovaBandit

Well Known Member
I'm running a second conduit in my wing, and I'd like to run the AOA lines along side the conduit, in the zip-ties that I'm using to hold the conduit to the stand-offs i'm using.

Does this look like it should be ok? It doesn't look like the zip tie is pinching the AOA lines at all, and I think there is enough friction to keep them from slipping around...

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

Ed,

I just ran mine in the conduit. Since mine is in the wing with doesn't have the autopilot servo and the aileron trim, there was plenty of room. But then again, I don't have any archer antennas either.

Bob

Thanks for the link! After doing some digging I also found some clamps/mounts intended for PEX pipe at Home Depot - at least on their web site. Looks like they could be riveted to a rib. I'll have to stop by and see if the local HD aviation department has them so I can see how big the mounting holes are.

Standoff's

These were free.

I used a bead of Goop adhesive to hold the pvc in place so it wouldn't move or chafe.

Not going anywhere! :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm running a second conduit in my wing, and I'd like to run the AOA lines along side the conduit, in the zip-ties that I'm using to hold the conduit to the stand-offs i'm using.

Does this look like it should be ok? It doesn't look like the zip tie is pinching the AOA lines at all, and I think there is enough friction to keep them from slipping around...

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

What size hose are those for the AOA, standard .25" or the 1/8" that Advance uses.

the lines for advance are very small and hardly take any room, they are 1/8 OD and very flexible.