Dean Pichon

Well Known Member
It seems Anywhere Map/Control Vision is not at Oshkosh. I didn't find them in any of the "usual" places and did not see them on the exhibitors list. This morning, I tried to call, but can't get anyone on the phone.

Has anyone spoken to them recently?

Thanks,

Dean, They are not there. The best and latest info is on their website in their discussion forums.

It seems that they are struggling with their business model (cash flow) with the changes in the market place. In short, the reduced cash flow generated by selling apps, and their decision to sell life time subscriptions has put them in a crunch.

Too bad, they were there at the beginning of the moving map revolution and pioneered with a great product. I love mine and I sincerely hope they survive the market transition.

Love my AWM

I have been using AWM for a long long time and think it is a great product. I love my AWM Freedom but have suspected that they are on the way out for quite a while now. The main reason is no updates sense OSH last year. Sad to see them on the decline. Nice product with nice features. The lifetime subscriptions were probably a mistake. I have one but it is useless if they fold therefore I would gladly give it up if would help.