RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Any RVer's with flying RV equipped with the API tail wheel assembly?

We have had an overwhelming request at JD Air to develop a steering arm for the API tail wheel assembly to go with our steering link. We have the prototypes completed and would like to get a couple out for use.

Please contact me with your information and we'll ship one out on Monday. The first two to contact me will get the arm free of charge. Again, must have a flying RV with API tail wheel assembly.

Thanks in advance.

I have a flying 8 with an API tailwheel. I am currently using the standard Van's chain set up.

Thanks,

My current setup includes a API tailwheel with a Rocket steering link. I'm using a API specific control arm at the moment which works quite well. I'd be interested in trying yours out. Does yours have a slight twist to it?

I purchased you link last year but it was too large to fit my API tailwheel so I returned it. It is a very nice unit so I'd be very happy to get one that fits.

API tail wheel

I have a API tail wheel on my -6 with aprox. 700hr. on it, using a Rocket rod. I am willing to try yours. thx. Dennis McCright 936-443-3562, KCXO