N62XS

Well Known Member
As I was preparing for first flight this AM, I encountered a problem. after installing the top seat skin over the rear rudder pedal brackets, the front stick (bent) hits the ramp, not allowing full rear travel of the stick or fulll elevator deflection. When my Classic Aero seat bottom is installed, the rear travel of the front stick is decreased even more. I had Todd Rudberg bend my sticks and I am using CH Products Grips.

When initally installing the front seat back, the rear stick hit the back of it. By cutting and adjusting the control linkage, I was able to resolve that issue, but the front is a real problem.

The first thought is to cut the top seat ramp after returning the front seat bottom to Classic Aero for alteration. This will probably take over two weeks on the seat bottom alone.

I am ready for first flight and seem to be jinxed. Any input or thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,
Robby Knox

Adjust your stick at the control rod for a little more forward motion. You'll probably have plenty of forward room to do that.