Toobuilder

Well Known Member
If so, where did you find the pin outs and setup configuration info? Currently, I'm running the hard wires to the D25 connector just as the Skyview system shows (thinking the ARINC logic must be the same), and configuring the 650 just as if it was a SV.

Problem is, I can't get the HSI page on the D-10 to show any NAV or LOC signals. GPS is fine, and the radio is tuning and identifying the stations.

Probably a configuration setting somewhere, but it seems like nobody is going back and updating the 650 to D-10 interface info.

Not exactly sure what your looking for. I hooked up a KLN-90 to my D-100/HS-34. The D-100 manual includes an Appendix for the HS-34 that includes the Pin identifiers. You'll need ARNC in and out pairs to connect the GPS. Don't know much about the 650, but you may need serial as well. Read closely, as it's a little confusing. They use both A & B and 1 & 2. The sources should show up without much configuration, just ordering and naming.

My King setup needed two ARINC outputs and one input from the HS-34.

Good luck,

Larry

Well frankly, the 650 is part of the problem. It has pages of setup options for each ARINC (and serial) output. These are all accessed in the setup and the names of each option don't always match those described in the D10 manual. The 650 is a whole different animal than the 4/530.