jaytre

I'm New Here
I'm looking to gain some experience before moving on to my own RV-9A. If you could use a helping hand in the Charleston SC area, then please let me know...

Welcome to VAF, Jay! I'm not in Charleston, but right around the corner in Savannah. If you're ever in the area let me know. You're more than welcome to check out my -10 build any time.

Another Savannah-area builder here; as Jon said, you're welcome to come drop in if you're ever down this way. I'm pretty sure there's a build or two going on at the Ridgeland airport, too; it's a little closer to you.

I'm looking to gain some experience before moving on to my own RV-9A. If you could use a helping hand in the Charleston SC area, then please let me know...

I completed my RV7 about 6 years ago but, just finished putting on the wheel pants. If you would like to come over sometime to take a look or have questions, look me up. I'm at RBW which is Walterboro, SC. There is also a 9 and a 6A based here.

Jason---come on down to Ridgeland 3J1. RV8 fuse under construction. RV7 under construction. Rv8 flying, F1 Rocket flying (really fast), Glasair, Lancair, Waco's, Stearmans. No jets (yet).
Tom

Thanks Mike.

Wow! Looks like Ridgeland is a hotbed for RV activity. I flew my glider down there a few summers ago and the soaring folks were great. If the experimental guys are half as nice as the soaring crowd it would be well worth the trip.