Harland E. [n.m. u.s.a.]

Well Known Member
Anyone know what happened to FLIGHTFACTORY SIMS ?? I cant find them online and I had just read some awsome reviews about their payware RV-7 simulator for fs2004 and wanted to buy it but no-go, no can find.Any ideas?

I may have one

I have a RV-7 plug in for MS FS2004. It may be the one you want. I will part with it for a nominal fee plus shipping. Or maybe it was just a download - I don't really remember too well. It's the one everyone else said flew realistically. For me, it is worthless, but that's just me, I guess.

Out Of Business

I had their product, they had my email address and I got a note from them a month or so ago that they were going out of business........

Mr Cameron Khosravi

HI there, my name is Cameron. I have been looking all over the place for the RV-7 add on for FS2004 and noticed from your message that you have one. I am in particular after the one made by FFS (Flight Factory Simulations) If you still have one or know of anyone who has one, let me know - I would even be happy to purchase a copy for a reasonable fee.

Regards,

Cameron

I have a RV-7 plug in for MS FS2004. It may be the one you want. I will part with it for a nominal fee plus shipping. Or maybe it was just a download - I don't really remember too well. It's the one everyone else said flew realistically. For me, it is worthless, but that's just me, I guess.

They went out of business a few months ago. I purchased copies of their 7 and 7a models, as well as the dynon units. Unfortunately they require activating each piece of software every time it is installed. Since I've upgraded computers recently, I can't re-register the software and it's now useless.

The bottom line is, don't buy a copy used--it won't do you any good.

Guy

try x-Plane

X-Plane has a decent rv-7a model. I don't know how accurately it emulates an rv-7 (haven't flown one yet), but it is fun to fly.

cjay

X-Plane has a decent rv-7a model. I don't know how accurately it emulates an rv-7 (haven't flown one yet), but it is fun to fly.

cjay

I have that one, but I can't figure out how to close the canopy. Do you know how?

-John
Planning to build an RV....someday:rolleyes: