paulojess

Hi all,
I just opened my rocker housing to put a new gasket.... And was shocked to see these....(rockers!!!) There are no notes in the logs, I have a the rebuild receipts... No mention.... So I don't know anything about them...
Have not started my engine yet..... The engine came from a parting out RV4 several years ago... Its an OLD Lycoming 0-320 narrow deck..200 since OH

Paulo
RV9A slider - Finishing up- almost see the finish line!!!!
Catto 2 blade
0-320 (150hp)
hangered KDVT

small_DSCF0601.JPG

small_DSCF0603.JPG

Somewhere in the cobwebs of my poor tired old mind, I seem to remember that folks were fitting Ford rockers to these engines.

Check with Bart at Aerosport, or Monty BPE, to be sure.

Last edited:
Not too tired and old....

Somewhere in the cobwebs of my poor tired old mind, I seem to remember that folks were fitting Ford rockers to these engines.

Check with Bart at Aerosport, or Monty BPE, to be sure.

That's on the O-320-H2AD engine. It uses Ford rocker arms as well as Ford lifters.

I found a Post from Mel.... Who has some time on these....

So, they must be GOOD!!:)

I just needed to know these were REAL parts as opposed to someones science project. I don't like surprises...!!:eek:

Paulo
RV9A slider - Finishing up- almost see the finish line!!!!
Catto 2 blade
0-320 (150hp)
hangered KDVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV6_flyer
At one point in the past, they were available.
I have this info:
KEN HATFIELD ENTERPRISES
1260 N.W. Perimeter Road
Troutdale Airport, OR 97060
(503) 666-5814
FAX: (503) 666-6332
I've been running these rocker arms since 1995. They are great, but I don't think they are available any more.
n168tx(at)flytx.net
North Texas
RV-6 Flying since 1993
175hp O-320, 3-Blade Catto

Last edited:
Those to me look like someone got crazy with a Mill and a chunk of billet.

I agree those have a very "Home Built" look to them. I was a Ford Mechanic for many years and those rockers were never built by Ford. There is no lube hole for the push rod, the pin for the roller looks undersized. I would not use those things.

Bob Parry