DonFromTX

Well Known Member
I am leaving in 9 days for a trip to Morristown TN. Anybody with a 12 in that area that would not mind me looking and chatting, just let me know.

Don,

All RV guys here are friendly.....Many don't post on here and I have been very busy at work so I did not see your post.

There are no RV 12's here at the KMOR airport but there is some in the local area. Walt Shipley is flying one out of Hensley Airpark which is just a few miles to the East. I think there are several in the Knoxville area.

Some more replies in this thread...

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?p=770199&highlight=Morristown#post770199

Look me up when you get here, would love to meet you.

I had understood that Walt Shipley had sold his 12. Not true?
Don,

All RV guys here are friendly.....Many don't post on here and I have been very busy at work so I did not see your post.

There are no RV 12's here at the KMOR airport but there is some in the local area. Walt Shipley is flying one out of Hensley Airpark which is just a few miles to the East. I think there are several in the Knoxville area.

Some more replies in this thread...

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?p=770199&highlight=Morristown#post770199

Look me up when you get here, would love to meet you.

RV-12 Near Morristown, TN

Don, nope, not unfriendly, just don't spend much time on VAF anymore. My 12 is down right now for an annual and several service bulletins, but if you
want to drop by and chat, I'd be happy to meet you. I'm at Hensley Airpark, which is about 6 miles due east of GCY - Greeneville municipal airport.

If you want to come by let me know and I can give you more complete directions. Driving time from Morristown is around 45 minutes.

Walt Shipley

Walt, I want to move to Hensley A/P. I have talked to Ted and looked at the available lots. Having trouble getting wifey to leave the grandchildren. I am coming down soon to eyeball the place.

Hensley Airpark

Dave, good to hear you're coming down to visit the Airpark. Hope you like it.Lookin' forward to talking with you.....

Walt

Tennessee area RV12

I am near Chattanooga. Not flying yet. Waiting for DON to come help with the darn canopy fairing. Engine and legs on. All are welcome anytime.