Yes

I do and I am very impressed with its capabilities. I am not so sure of the ARINC interface to the Sorcerer yet, as I am having some tracking problems.
The radio is clear, and it is great to be able to put a hold in anywhere, and define the leg direction and length. Now that I have it I am sure I will never need a hold!
It is also way cool to see your flight route on the screen live as you are entering it, so you can see the routing along airways or the appropriate entry point for an approach.
Try the simulator in the IPAD store. It's free, and really neat.

Vic

Thanks for the pirep, Vic.

I have played with the windows version of the sim but not the ipad version (sold my one and only ipad).

Yes, I too like the ability to see the airways as they are being selected.

I also like the ability to enter more than 1 approach in a flight plan - i.e. for an alternate when a missed is expected. My home field has a 1700 AGL MDA so a missed is common and I think it's safer to have the ability to enter the alternate and select its approach while in cruise prior to a missed at the first airport.

A while back we built and installed a GRT HXr panel in a nice Lancair 360. He received a Beta version of the 540, and then a production unit. He flies a lot of cross-country and he's told me he loves it.