Fearless

Well Known Member
Has anyone had any dealings with DART Aircraft parts in Waco? I'm thinking of getting some new ECI Titan cylinders from them. Just looking for some 'warm and fuzzy' before dropping some funds their way.

I got a quote from them as well

I got a price from AERO but I think Jesse is mad at me cause I'm shopping around. I asked for an additional quote with shipping and haven't gotten back a reply from AERO since.

No Texas builders have done business with them?

With all the RV's flying around Texas, now one has done business with this company out of Waco?

We are DART Aircraft Parts

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to respond to this thread. My name is Steve Helm and I am the General Manager of DART Aircraft Parts in Waco. I would invite anyone to check out or website or give me a call at 888-753-1810 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions about DART.

DART was established in 2001 and is the 3rd largest TCM distributor and largest ECI representative. We are located right next door to RAM Aircraft at the Waco Regional Airport and they could give us a reference if needed. Other references could include ECI, AEA, Aircraft Specialties, and Crankcase Services.

I also live on the South end of Cougar Landing with Mike and Bonnie Anderson (who just completed their second RV build), so I have a special interest in aviation and RVs.

Please give me a call or shoot me an email if I can be of help.

Thanks

Steve

Dart Aviation Parts

I live in Waco and use Ram for parts very often, a shop of mechanic work right next door under the Ram name so there is always a good source of information for the guys in the part department when needed

Let the post continue please - feedback being received

I'm starting to get some feedback now so please let the post continue.

We at America's Aircraft Engines, Inc. have used Dart on many ocasions and have always found Lee, Gordon and the rest of the crew to be very helpful and knowledgeable.
Prices are always very competitive, and customer service has always been great.

Dart Aircraft Parts

I use them all the time for my buisness. The people over there are great to deal with and WILL take care of you!!! Parts are cheap and get here quick!!!

Brad Moffett
Fix It Fly It Aviation
254-855-3777