nmontei

Hello,

I live in Caro, MI and am a 300+ hour Private Pilot that is tail wheel endorsed. I'm very interested in building a Vans RV7 and would really like to get a ride in a Vans before I go out and build one. So what I was wondering is if there is anyone Around the Bay City, Saginaw area who has one that would be willing to take me around the pattern. I could fly to meet you anywhere. And Hey if you want I'll even take you up in my 172 lol. I'm a teacher so any evening would work, and I guess I could take off a day of work if evenings will not work for anyone.

Thanks,
Nicholas Montei

I'm at Dalton Flushing 3DA There are 3 RV-6s and a 10.
On any sunny day one of us are always flying, I'm sure that a ride wouldn't be a problem. It's too coooold right now.

I'm in West Branch

Nicholas,

I am in West Branch, fly out of Y31, I have a 6 and am building an 8. When I get closer on the 8, the 6 will be up for sale. Anyways, when the weather warms up I would be happy to give you a ride, it is too cold for me now though!!!!!!!!!! PM me here if your interested, but I don't think I'll be flying before April.

Come on Jim March is just around the corner lots of great flying then.
Haven't herd from you in a while
Next time you are at Dalton give me a call

Jim W.

March

Hi Jim,

Haven't done the condition inspection yet, too dang cold for me!!! The good news though is I am back to working a lot on the 8, hopefully on to the fuse this summer! I figure maybe in March I'll start flying again, but will be gone for a bit in April then back up to speed. How is that beautiful plane of yours doing? I sent you a PM too!
Later,