Flying again!

Well Known Member
I am flying to Marsh Harbour over our Spring Break to meet my Sister and Brother in law at their timeshare villas. This is my fist trip flying GA. I was wondering if anyone else was planning on flying to the Bahamas during that time period so we could meet up and possibly fly together for parts of the trip.

I will be departing from 52f on the 8th of March and will probably overnight in St Augustine or ?, then leave for Marsh Harbour on the 9th. Return to Fort Pierce is planned for the 15th.

As a side note, tickets from DFW are over $1200! The gas cost and new landing fees, departure taxes, custom decal, etc. will be about $1200 to fly all 4 of us, a huge savings! And of course the experience, .....priceless!

Jay Pratt kindly offered to loan me 2 life vests but I am looking for 2 more. Anyone in the DFW area have 2 I could borrow?

TJ

If you'll consider staying at X35 on your way down, I'll hangar you, give you a place to stay (at least 2 of you), and loan you 2 vests and a raft.

If you'll consider staying at X35 on your way down, I'll hangar you, give you a place to stay (at least 2 of you), and loan you 2 vests and a raft.

Thanks For the offer Jesse! As we get closer to departure we will start to finalize our route (contingent upon weather of course). Can I let you know at the beginning of March? For planning purposes, how much does the raft weigh? With my wife and 2 teenangers lift vests and a raft, I know I am going to be near max.

Thanks again -- TJ

You can let me know any time. I'm listed on the RV Hotel list and have never even been contacted about it. It's available to anyone any time.

Jacked weigh almost nothing. Raft is about 15 lbs, I think.