yakdriver

Well Known Member
Anyone have any dealings with Jim Jennings/ Puros_Habanos. He has had several engines for sale on the site and I'm just looking for feedback. Getting ready to buy 3 0-320s from him. Don

Puros_Habanos

Was there ever any feedback on this guy Puros_Habanos? He's advertising more engines again and a buddy is interested. Told him to wait on some feedback. :confused:

I told him i'd buy an engine, he never really followed up to my satisfaction and i didn't send him the money. He never tried to contact me after that, asking what was up.

another guy tried to arrange a friend that was in the area to inspect the engines, lots of evasion on letting someone inspect them in person. edit- i believe i was thinking of yakdriver, see below

would have been nice to buy an engine from him for the money, but I like to get what i'm buying in the end.

Last edited:
Stay away from this guy. We wanted to buy four O-320s from him and he was happy to take our money and ship the engines. When I told him we had arranged to have an AI come and inspect the engines he got very evasive and would not give me the address where the engines were and then said he had sold them all. Had a friend call him a couple of days later and he told him he still had four or five left to sell. Where is he advertising now? Don