jamie.braman

I'm New Here
Anyone out there building in MA - I am a pretty good wrench, excellent conversationalist, and can offer free labor in exchange for some building experience.

I am loosely based in the greater Boston area (KBED) but would like to connect with anyone building locally.

Cheers, Jamie
[email protected]

I would check with EAA chapter 106 in Lawrence. They have a great chapter.
Alan
N603NH RV-12 awaiting DAR

Hi Jamie,

+1 on Alan's recommendation to check out EAA 106, they're a great group and have at least three flying RVs.

There are a lot of RVs at Nashua (KASH) as well... -3, -4, -7 (me!) two -8s and a -10. Come on up sometime! PM me and I'll pass you my contact info.

Dave

+1 on EAA106. I haven't been very active over the past few years, but they do regular meetups and lots of events.

I live near KLWM and I stated a -7 about 12 years ago. I managed to build the tail and have the wing kit, but I never seem to find the time to make progress.

I managed to build the tail and have the wing kit, but I never seem to find the time to make progress.
Keep going Steve...took us 16 years to finish our -7, but now that we're flying it's been worth every second!

:)

Dave

I'm building a -7 in Littleton, MA. I'm just finishing up my wings and I have my fuselage kit. I know someone who might be able to lend you a nice set of steel wing stands.

-Ted