Jconard

Well Known Member
Hello,

Wondering what anyone can tell me about U25, Dubois municiple airport in Wyoming. I have a trip that will take me there for three weeks in September. Wondering about FBO, Hangar space, etc....Kind of a low budget operation at this end, so if there is an RV'er with extra space that would be great, but any info would be welcome.

I was also going to fly into Dubois, but unfortunately it is basically unattended and there are no cars available. I instead flew in to RIW and drove up. I did check out the airport. The runway was in good shape, but little parking available. The Folks who own the longhorn lodge www.longhornrvandmotel.com - (307) 455-2337 are pilots and may be able to help you. The rooms were great, we stayed there several days.
Bill

Last edited:
Tim Schell is manager at Dubois (pronounced Do-boys). He's built 2 6A's & only wrecked one of them. Nice guy, but they don't have much there. Try BPI or PNA instead. Cars available at both places. BPI has gorgeous new FBO & will hangar you cheap. You could land at my place (Aerhed intergallactic) just West of cirque of the towers, but my hangars full up.