chris mitchell

Well Known Member
Patron
A friend of mine has had a mishap while flying through Switzerland. His aircraft is now on the ground at Lausanne. He needs an engineer to - hopefully - diagnose and rectify his engine problem - which may just have been fuel contamination.

If any Swiss members are able to help him find an appropriate engineer, the assistance will be very much appreciated.

Please PM me so that I can send you/the engineer the contact details, location of the aircraft etc.

Many thanks

Chris

A friend of mine has had a mishap while flying through Switzerland. His aircraft is now on the ground at Lausanne. He needs an engineer to - hopefully - diagnose and rectify his engine problem - which may just have been fuel contamination.

If any Swiss members are able to help him find an appropriate engineer, the assistance will be very much appreciated.

Please PM me so that I can send you/the engineer the contact details, location of the aircraft etc.

Many thanks

Chris
Hi Chris, I'm a member of the Swiss RV community...
Would you first please confirm that we are talking about an RV? Is it black with white wingtips by any chance?

Would you first please confirm that we are talking about an RV? Is it black with white wingtips by any chance?
Dan,

Thank you for your very speedy reply. It is an RV-7. To judge by photographs (I have never seen it "in the flesh") it is black, white wing tips and a white flash down the fuselage sides.

Thanks so much.

Chris