danielhv

Well Known Member
I can't find them on Avery Tools website... and I'm not about to pay shipping for the only 3 blind rivets I need to complete the tail kit! Im in the DFW area btw...

I can't find them on Avery Tools website... and I'm not about to pay shipping for the only 3 blind rivets I need to complete the tail kit! Im in the DFW area btw...
Daniel,
I've got plenty. Come get 'em, or I can mail them to you.
You might consider ordering a bunch anyway. You will use many of them before you finish the airplane.
972-784-7544

I will check when I get home but I am sure I have several dozen left. I am in Lewisville if you can wait until after work today.

Spruce has good prices on these. I ordered the CCC-32 equivalent to MK319BS per this chart and they seem better and cheaper than Van's MK-319-BS. Quantity 100 is $13.50, $0.15 quantity 1. Vans MK-319-BS are $0.22 each.

They are actually 3/32 of an inch unlike the MK-319-BS, do NOT require the hole be enlarged bigger than a #40. In addition these can be delivered Priority mail in like 2 days.

Prefer the MK319BS's instead of CCC32's

When I was working on my wings I tried using the CCC-32's from Spruce when I ran out of the MK-319-BS's and in my case I found that the mandrels didn't break off cleanly. I ordered another hundred MK-319-BS's from Vans and gave all my CCC-32's away. Next time you need to place an order with Vans just get another hundred or so. Vans is the only place I found who carry the MK-319-BS's. If no one else comes through for you let me know and I'll send you a few - just PM me. My next order to Van's will request another hundred.