goanddo

This is a picture of the baggage ribs and the bulkhead on my rv10. I am trying to rivet the corner. Squeezing doesn't seem possible. I can't get a driver on the manufactured head of the rivet straight enough even with a on double offset.

Can anybody please tell me how they were successful, please?

7-r8cdVsVSR81c_SMpuTRZ7ppJgX41gMpd9BIh7bKWH96RpRH0fiC0bTTBgtWnetfZ141GcW0s55HbJrabMJiwAD0tdrzo-lNJklnfDlRtcSDs3iaXZJynzyue4TToSxcbnn3GrS-mtdktGExd1rm6TiP1EjKTZc0MvBkLj2HJnloe8XOig6eEI9PJ6QP2xDiZDVEI-x_kSncMQ-GzyucvvHSZfqbEZrXQ6tGVjaVDpVuMsaw0vEwbAhdT5sV-_WMiu6x8AdquMSn3O78a5qlQ_ATdOMe0gM0wiOjr5AoR8v8kR-8Ex1MxD3_S0YaG2xftPt7MUKxr65rCL0A6iopTHHXdai3qZWcRx0cPWIgGfslXTAKwbKpCSvXNfETxmHfCBkbWikswPcvl51K4YslZn7T7Sr7QtviYgsujiJmjTkq1Ws2kiOzTigIF1rSb_6HYzUU9ExGeLXdsklZNRE_LHfaBK6EzZ5wzDSHfwLK6L2nwJAiwKtFCwjcL2WEGOxH348Kji1mmCwid1WWfuofZyHu-nfwwBxFR4R3OYZUiPEqi8h3VXiAllLc4__PXSEltu8TLazdew41GXAeUfH2yIFlXmnSz0nVemF0VXSIXg4JQ0W=w500-h613-no

Thank you,
Ron

Do you have a long reach squeezer yoke? That might do it?

By "long reach" I mean the 4" one.

It's been quite a while, and it's hard to tell exactly what rib that is, but I shot (off set) or squeezed every one of those - how else, right?:D. I used this yolk:

http://www.cleavelandtool.com/25-Flange-Nose-Pneu-Yoke/productinfo/SNYF251/#.WCjrGLQ8KhA

I just went out and looked at all my rivets in similar locations and the all look really nice, so I obviously didn't have any extreme angles. There are times it seems that the squeezer won't work, when it actually will; I'm just not seeing the proper angle to make it work.

Went out and took a better look - definitely shot them with a double offset. Not sure if it helps your situation - and I'm taking it that pic is shot looking aft - but my manufactured head is on the opposite side - flange side.