Hi don't shoot me for my user name! :eek: I am trying to find an interior kit for an RV-8 that I just purchased. Any recomendations?

Thanks, Scott

Scott,

There are at least a half dozen companies that people regularly mention here for seats and interiors, and I think folks are generally happy with them. I had my -8's interior components done by DJ Lauritsen at Cleveland - very happy with the price, quality, customization, and delivery time.

Paul

I ordered the foam kit for my RV-8 from the folks in Lincoln, Nebraska, borrowed Rick Freeman's seat cushion set and took them to the local automotive interior guy and ask him to make me some cushions using Rick's as a pattern. The results were as good as any store bought set and cheaper. The foam kit was about $230.00 and Don charged me $225.00 to make the cushions. We even used FAA approved fabric.

RV8 Interior

Classic Aero seats for the RV8 is the answer. The plank seat design in the front seat on the 8 is inferior and unconfortable for any cross country flights. I have had two RV8's, one with the vans plank design and the other with the new classic aero seats. No comaparison, classic aero is outstanding. Dont even bother taking the time to build the seat frame that comes in the kit, you wont need it.

Pat Stewart
RV8A

Classic aero will blow your mind. I thought they were expensive till I recieved their kit for my 7. Cant say enough good stuff.
If you want the best ,they are the one to look at.