Naruto

Well Known Member
I'm going to Oshkosh this year. Does Vans typically have sales on their kits or do they sell them a regular price? I'm trying to save money any place I can think of.

Naruto said:
I'm going to Oshkosh this year. Does Vans typically have sales on their kits or do they sell them a regular price? I'm trying to save money any place I can think of.

Regular price. Van's never really has a sale.

Sometimes though they will bring a QB for display and sell it so they don't have to bring it back to Oregon with them. Generally it's sold ahead of time though so I would call them and find out if you're going that route.

I was getting prices on steam gauges over the last few weeks on thier homepage and last night seen that ASI is up $30, Vsi up $10, G meter up $30 etc .
Good thing its only money and it grows on trees...LOL
:D

If you're REALLY good, they'll throw an $8 poster or a $12 T-shirt into the tub of your QB fuselage when they ship it.....That's about as "special as they get!;)

Actually, Van's a very genuine company, and they keep their prices as low as they can all the time IMHO....and in fact, I got a couple of free calenders this year since the Val is in it....Oh, and they do give a discount of some sort to repeat offenders, but I don't (yet) know how much that is...

The nice thing about no special sales? You never have to wait to see if the price is going to be lower!

Paul