RV_7A

Well Known Member
I was wondering if anyone lives in or near Richardson, Texas? I'll be away from my project for a few days on business and would love to see others projects or planes. Rides would be even better and I'll pay for fuel. I'll be there Monday Tuesday and Wednesday.

-Jeff

Jeff,

While I am not certain about Richardson specifically (I live about 20-25 miles from there), I can guess there are 30-40 RV's within 45-60 minutes of Richardson. Up at Jay Pratt's home base (Hicks Field) there are over 10 RV's I believe. Then not far from there, where Doug Reeves is based (NW Regional), there are over 20 I believe.

What's your schedule like? Maybe we could hook up. I would bet Jay Pratt will be around, since he is in the business of building RV's. Plus, he's got an RV-10 well under way over at his shop. Let me know, and/or PM me with your contact info, schedule, etc.

Take care,

Rv7a

RV_7A said:
I was wondering if anyone lives in or near Richardson, Texas? I'll be away from my project for a few days on business and would love to see others projects or planes. Rides would be even better and I'll pay for fuel. I'll be there Monday Tuesday and Wednesday.

-Jeff
Jeff;
I have an RV6A hangared at AeroCountry (T31). My phone number is 972-235-9672. I live in Richardson, about 20 miles from T31.
Regards
John Snyder, N247, RV6A

Jeff,
I have an RV-6 and a -9A project at my strip in Farmersville (38 miles NE of Richardson). My -6 in down for maintenance right now. Call me if your interested.
Mel...DAR (972-995-0372)

Well folks, Richardson is now on my map. Many many thanks to John for taking the time to show me his beautiful plane as well a few of the folks he knows. When I get my plane flying I will be returning for another visit.

Mel

Thanks for responding. I called you this evening to let you know John was picking me up and I got your voicemail.

This is what RV'ing is all about. Tons of great people that would give the shirt off their backs to help another Rv'er. :)

-Jeff