Flyguytki

Well Known Member
Hi I am looking into getting an RV-4 with two of my roomates and I would love to see one up close and get some inside tips on them before we go through with deal. If anyone around the Daytona beach airport is willing to show me around there -4 or any other type of RV (Flying or not flying, i would love to see one not finished as well) that would be awsome. Thanks for yalls time these forums are an amazing source of information.
-david

RV viewing

Well I live in Bartow, and I have both a -3 and a -4. The -3 is flying, and the-4 is being built. If you want to come over this way and take a peek, just let me know. :D

Mike Bauer
RV-3 N87LB flying
RV-4 building N742MC

rv's near daytona

David,

There is a significant RV community at Spruce Creek which is near you. Perhaps some of those guys visit here and will respond to your request.

I live in Orlando. I am building an 8A in my garage here. You and your friends are welcome to stop by if you cannot find any RV's nearer to you.

You might check with the EAA chapter closest to you.

Tony

Ya i used to be real active flying at Spruce Creek with a flying club from Embry Riddle. Every saturday morning they have huge RV fly outs which are pretty awsome, were actually trying to get a hanger inside the creek to keep ours. I never even thought of looking into the EAA chapter.
-david