mdeland

I am interested in buying a used RV-9a, or possibly a 6a or 7a. I would like to fly in one to whet my appetite while the search continues (I've never flown in an RV). Anyone in the Orange County, CA area that can give me a ride in their RV? I'd be glad to pay for fuel and/or lunch.
Thanks, Michael DeLand
[email protected]
949 910-3471

Yes, there are.

Literally dozens, in fact. Most operate out of Fullerton, Corona, Chino, and other points NE of Orange County proper.

Best bet is to join EAA Chapter 92. You're in luck...our next meeting is Tuesday, March 5th at 6:30 pm, at the Irvine Ranch Water District facility on Sand Canyon Avenue between the I-5 and the I-405, at Waterworks Way. You'd be very welcome as a visitor - no requirement to join immediately.

See you there!

Michael-

I sent your post to a gentleman selling an RV9A at the Cable Airport in Upland.

Mike,
Thanks for the ride! That was by far the best $63 I ever spent, bar none! Your RV-6a was beautiful and I appreciate the ride and the time you took talking and introducing me to your RV-6a neighbor. Sorry, I've been a bit busy with life and haven't gotten around to calling you since. I looked at a beautiful completed RV-9a about 10 days ago and we are finalizing the deal on Saturday. When I get transition training completed I'll come visit you in Hawthorne. Thanks again, Michael