lostpilot28

Well Known Member
Just wondering if there are any builders or flyers in the Boise area. I'm hoping to take possession of my RV-7A wings & fuse kit next week and would like to see someone elses work. If you're already flying maybe I can twist your arm for a joyride one of these days. :D

Go over to Caldwell. There are probably 25-30 RVs based there. There are 6 RVs in the Twin Falls area. Don

Sonny,

My second -7 just made its maiden flight out of Caldwell. I'd put the KEUL RV population at considerably less than 25-30, but it's a goodly quantity and I know of five Rockets. The Treasure Valley is a hotbed of experimentaldom. PM me with phone contact if you want to get together.

John Siebold

Thanks guys...Xilo (that can't be your real name), I'm just finishing up my -7 empenage...so maybe I could offer what I've learned thus far if you need help. Or, maybe I can learn from you, which is probably more likely given that I only have limited knowledge of metal-smithing. If you want, give me a call...it'd be cool to swap info and ideas over the next couple of years.

John, I sent you a private message with my phone number, but here it is for anyone who wants to call me (please feel free): 208-424-7773. I travel for work sometimes (like now - I'm in Canada until tomorrow night - brrrr), but if I'm not working, then I'm doing something with my RV or my Pulsar XP (parked at Nampa).

Regards,
Sonny W.