johnny stick

Well Known Member
Hi fellow RVers,
I will be spending 3 weeks in Puerto Rico with the in laws from 6/25 to 7/15. I was wondering if there are any active builders or RVs flying in Puerto Rico. I will be staying in the southwest near San German. If there are any builders, RV or other, I would love to lend a hand to pass the time.

John Stickelmaier
RV10 wanna be

John,
I was not able to find any RVators out there last year. I have a few friends building Cozys and Lancairs but none building RVs. I am from Aguada but now live in the Mojave Desert.

I was waiting for an island-hopper flight at Aeropuerto de Isla Grande (a GA airport in San Juan) a couple of years ago and there were pictures of a fly-in with an -A side-by-side model, IIRC. FWIW.

Homebuilts in PR

Axel,
So are these guys still build in Aguada? if I can't find any RVs I'll be interested in others too. I am not sure how much time I will have, that depends on my tour guide, but still interested just in case.

Thanks
John S

The one building the Cozy is in Mayaguez. The guy with the Lancair flew it to the US to get some custom interior work done. PM if you want some info.

three years later...

Are there any RVators in Puerto Rico? I plan to visit PR late February. Flying my RV with somebody who has relatives there.

Any advice how to get there, where to park and what to do appreciated :)