i am thinking of building an RV though i will be relocating to savannah next year. I'm told this is one of the main things to consider-living near other builders.
thanks
jesse

flyguy1172 said:
i am thinking of building an RV though i will be relocating to savannah next year. I'm told this is one of the main things to consider-living near other builders.
thanks
jesse
There may be someone at Eagle Neck (just a few miles to the south of Savannah).

There are several "across the border" :)-}) in SC.

James
Columbia, SC

RV White Pages

flyguy1172 said:
thanks
jesse

Jesse: look in the alphabetical page list on the front page of this web site for "RV White Pages." There's a database of RV owners/builders, very easy to find who is in your future neighborhood. Don't forget to list yourself when you get your plane underway. John

RVs near Savannah

I am a property owner in Eagle Neck, currently living in Savannah, in the finishing stages(less than 3 months) of building a RV-8. Eagle Neck has several completed RVs and 2 under construction. I am using a builder's assistance program at Kaolin Field, in Sandersville, GA, about 100 miles northeast of Savannah. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Robby Knox

How far is eagle neck from savannah. is there a field there? i will be stationed at Hunter AAF. Dont know of other fields except for savannah airport. thanks for the post
jesse

Eagle Neck part II

It is a gated private flying community. 3200 paved lighted N/S oriented.

wow thats not far at all. So there actually are people down in that area. cool. Is the builder assistance program worth it?

BA Value

IMHO it is worth every dime. Give me your # and I will call to discuss the program and the area.

currently dont have a phone number. i am deployed to baghdad at the moment and for the next 6 months or so (army). Lots of time to do research and save money and ask questions. Is the builders assistance expensive? Sounds like it would be.