RV74ME

Well Known Member
After many hours of studying the preview plans and researching these forums, I am about ready to pull the trigger and purchase the tool kit and empennage kit for the RV-7. I have thousands of hours of flying time (GA, military and airlines), but ZERO time building an airplane. I look forward to the challenge and the opportunity to share this experience with my family.

Are there any other builders in the Auburn, AL (KAUO)? These forums are an excellent resource, but it would be nice to have a local source as well.

Can't wait to get started!

N922WT (reserved)
RV-7

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

(I beat Mike. You'll understand later)

Got an 7, 8, and 9 over here at 08A, if we can help you.

After many hours of studying the preview plans and researching these forums, I am about ready to pull the trigger and purchase the tool kit and empennage kit for the RV-7. I have thousands of hours of flying time (GA, military and airlines), but ZERO time building an airplane. I look forward to the challenge and the opportunity to share this experience with my family.

Are there any other builders in the Auburn, AL (KAUO)? These forums are an excellent resource, but it would be nice to have a local source as well.

Can't wait to get started!

N922WT (reserved)
RV-7

Not at KAUO . . . . .

. . . . . . but I do get down there fairly often visiting a buddy who lives in Opelika. Be glad to get with you if you need something.

BTW - I suspect you will get lots of good info/help over at 08A!

Thanks guys. I'm sure after beginning this project I will come up with hundreds of questions. Nice to know where to go for the answers.