Naigool

Hi guys,
I'm really close to start building my own RV and was almost decided for a RV7A!
Because i'm a new Pilot, i received some recommandation to build a RV12 and not a 7A...
To make my choice easyer, I'm looking for RV owners in switzerland for a test flight of those both models... If someone can accomplish this wish on this website I will for sure pay for the costs of flight and pizza! :D
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Or in France close by swiss border maybe? Specialy looking for RV12... I think RV7 test flight should be OK soon!

Thank you Dominik!
I can see there's very few RV12 in CH and only one RV7 near my home.
I will try to contact some of those guys for a ride if they agree.
I wish you a nice end of building your RV
P.S: your private message box is full so we can not send you any PM any more
Regards
Nicolas

Nicolas, I'm building an RV-7A and I'm not even a pilot yet. I'm all for getting some rides in each one, that will help you. But I think it would help you more to determine your MISSION and then your decision will be easy.

So what made me decide on the RV-7A? Three things.

First, I won't be a new pilot or a low-time pilot for very long. I'm looking long-term. So build the airplane you want, your limited hours won't matter a few years from now.

Next, I want to go fast. My wife and I are looking forward to a lot of cross country travel. This gives the 7A a big advantage over the RV-12.

Finally, I would like to do some aerobatics once in a while. My choice was easy.

If none of these things matter to you, the RV-12 is a great airplane. I'm sure you'll love it! I hope this is helpful. :)