In Central CA

I have just finished the wings. They are still on the jigs while I am finishing the F303 wing spar bulkhead assembly.

The skin condition is pretty smooth (I think), and sometimes seeing something in the "flesh" is worth more than pics and a chat room.

Unfortunately I am not in the LA Basin, but am about 3 to 3 1/2 hours North by car, or 1 to 1 1/2 hours by plane either to HJO (Hanford) or 92CA (Westlake-Stratford) which is my home airport.

If you would like to visit, I would be happy to have the company. If you do come we could go over to Visalia and visit Rod Bower - Bower Aviation Products, who makes the well received aftermarket RAM Induction System.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thx

David Howe

David, Dave Howe's work on his RV-3B is beautiful and meticulous. If you have the time, you will not regret the drive up to his place to see his work. He's also a very nice guy, to boot!

Any chance Tsam might be passing though Santa Monica Airport in the next couple weeks?

Curious,
Dave

I doubt it. We may be driving down to So Cal for Thanksgiving but the house is finishing up and we have some rare time together, so I doubt that there will be any solo trips in the next couple of weeks. Swing by Reno!