AX-O

Well Known Member
Like many of you. I am building an RV-8. I need to build my tail wheel time, so I have been looking at buying a Cessna 120 or 140. If you can provide the service, I would rather support a fellow RVator. Send me a PM. Thanks!

ironic ...

... I just bought a 1/4 share of a 1946 C-140. I'm building a -10 (still on the tail), one of the other guys is building an -8. The other two guys are just big jet drivers who want to fly VFR and not be told where and how to move metal through the air.

The guy building the -8 had the same thought as you. As for me, I just wanted to hook my son while I can. Helping dad in the garage is okay, but going flying for real is much cooler--in the eyes of an 8 year old.

Best,

-Jim

building tail wheel time

I had the same thought earlier in the year and bought a Pacer, it has been a blast to fly and gets into small strips like the RV. Biggest problem has been that it was so much fun to fly into back country stuff that I ended up flying not building during the summer. Trying to catch up during the winter. :D

uk_figs said:
Biggest problem has been that it was so much fun to fly into back country stuff that I ended up flying not building during the summer. Trying to catch up during the winter. :D
I was thinking that something like that may happen to me as well.