Saville

Well Known Member
Does anyone have any experience with the Regal Pro 1700 watt remote power switch?

Thanks!

Does anyone have any experience with the Regal Pro 1700 watt remote power switch?

Thanks!

No experience with the Regal, but I have learned recently that many cell devices use 2G old cell phone signals. AT&T will be dropping all 2G coverage at the end of the year. Other carriers may pick up or extend 2G coverage past then...
The company advertising here, also the system I use told me they will be upgrading theirs to 4G. And I hope it is reasonable priced or free. :)
So my advice is buy a 4G device if possible...

Hi Bruce,

Which company is that?

thanks!

Phillip does air to air photos DBA; Pilot Portraits. And makes the Switchbox.

EAA magazine about 3 months ago did a good review of his and two others for comparison.

I have an AT&T SIM card currently. The quick fix is to replace it with T-Mobile, but we don't have such good reception and someday they too will drop 2G I believe.

http://switchboxcontrol.com

Yes, we have a 4G model that will be released in 2017. Working great, but will continue field testing this year

You can buy the sim card from best buy for $5 then you just go to tmobiles website and enter the sim card info and select the $3 prepaid plan. It includes 30 minutes of talk or 30 texts. You have to put a minimum of $10 on the card so that covers 3 months.