Aircraft Specialty

Well Known Member
We would be interested in working with an EAB builder who wants to put flex lines in for their fuel hoses in their RV-12 in stead of the rigid aluminum lines.

We do this in a lot of other RV models and the ease of installation is a definite improvement over the rigid aluminum lines. We have dimensions for pretty much all the RV models except for the -12 and Tom (www.tsflightlines.com) and I would like to work with a builder on obtaining these in exchange for a discount off the hose set.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at [email protected]

Have a great day,
Steve

Last edited:
As a builder who unwittingly did his best to test Steve's patience, I can vouch for his excellent service and the quality of the lines he produces.

For those who haven't seen this new breed of braided stainless over teflon hose, it's an eye-opener. Much smaller outside diameter and much better bend radius capability than the old standby, Aeroquip 303. With fire sleeve in place this new line looks like a twig while the Aeroquip looks like a tree trunk.

Very happy customer here.

Thanks for the kind words. We truly enjoy doing this and working with customers. It never tests our patience. As fellow builders, we love helping others and coming up with creative solutions to anything that might arise.

Happy building, and we look forward to working with more of you in 2014.

Steve

We have several cabin hose packages in the works. Steve and I have been building them, refineing them for RV7's, 8's, 9's, 10's and now 12's. All are a work in progress, and constant updating is a way of life. I'm working on the update for the RV10 cabin brake and fuel hose package now. With different fuel valves, and boost pumps, its a challenge, especially when you dont have a fuselege at your finger tips.
We do have a few of you that have offered your planes to upgrade our packages. We greatly appreciate that, because everyone gets the benefit. We have several versions of the RV10 cabin package flying, several planes under construction that we get some great data from, and more options coming all the time. One of those is the new AFP boost pump that Don debuted here several months ago. We currently have a RV10 client that is installing one in his plane, and we are upgrading our package to include this pump.
Our goal is to provide you with quality products, great customer service, and shipping world wide.
Tom and Steve