apkp777

Well Known Member
I need to order isolation mounts and Van's lists them as "temporarily out of stock". It's been that way for some time. Anyone have a clue what's up with the mounts. I would go to Spruce, but they don't list the RV9 in the mounts they sell.

Van's had a message a while back about losing their supplier.

I got mine form Skygeek.com

Last edited:
I used:

LORD ENG MOUNT # J-9613-40

Currently $104.95 each at spruce. I think the -49 ones also work, but you may want to confirm that.

Probably the most I've ever spent for little bits of rubber and metal. Although, price per ounce, they are probably cheaper than the $38 gasket I had to buy for my oil filter adapter AD.

Rick - Do you have the part # for the Lord mounts from Spruce,

Andy - I wonder if your engine might take a different mount than a traditional o-320?

I'm almost certain my engine uses the same D1 mount setup as other D1 320s. Plug the part number into the the VAF search and you can pull up some past discussions.

motor mounts

I must have gotten the last of Van's $67 mounts last spring.

I wanted to hang my engine but wasn't ready for the FWF kit.

I just ordered my FWF kit yesterday.

The credit for the mounts was $500:eek:

Dave
-9A FWF kit coming
N514R reserved

FYI - I must be hording them as I have two complete sets of the Lord mounts and will happily sell the extra set to anyone who needs them. (I need to keep one set for myself.)

Contact me off list, if interested. All I want is the same price I paid, i.e. Van's price.

I've already had two inquires on this extra set & will post when they are sold.

Last edited: