SteveT

I'm ramping up to start an RV-14 build in Phoenix. Is there anyone else in the area about to start an RV build, or who recently started a build? It would be nice to find some build buddies around here.

Steve

RV-14 in Yuma

I'm in Yuma. Just finished the empennage and expect the fuselage within a few weeks

Dale

I'm probably at the same stage as you, setting up my shop right now. Planning on talking with Van's at Copperstate to answer a few questions and then order the Empennage. I'm in N. Scottsdale.

Well I started my 7 in 2006 and now at FWF engine install so if you want to see an RV in progress I'm in Litchfield Park, 2 miles west of Glendale Airport.

Last edited:
Where in Scottsdale are you guys? I’m building my -4 at my house in Rio Verde. Dynamite and 136th st. I build everyday all day, come by anytime. Wings are on and just finishing up. Hopefully start painting it in December.

Where in Scottsdale are you guys? I?m building my -4 at my house in Rio Verde. Dynamite and 136th st. I build everyday all day, come by anytime. Wings are on and just finishing up. Hopefully start painting it in December.

I'm in the neighborhood ... 140th St and Olesen, just a couple miles north of you. I'll send you a PM, I'd like to come by and check out your project.