Arctic circle

I'm New Here
Hello,

I am new to the group (first post), new to flying (9.5 hrs working on PPL), and new to building aircraft (haven't started yet but have researched quite a bit and like the 9A for the kind of flying I have in mind).

I grew up in San Diego and go back there every Sept. I am wondering if there are any RV owners (hopefully a 9 or 9A) that could meet and see the plane or build project while I am there this year.

I am sure I'll have plenty of questions as this dream becomes a reality. Thanks in advance.

Michael

I'm currently in the finish kit stage of my RV-9A. You are welcome to come up to Ramona any time and visit. There are a couple of flying examples at Ramona and Gillespie that I know of.

How did you guess???!!!

I am from Ramona. Graduated RHS and my parents still I've in the same house. I will be spending most of the two weeks in and Ramona.

Thanks for the reply. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks guys

Thanks for the PMs. I will be looking you guys up when I visit. If you guys could work on turning the temp down before I get there I would really appreciate it. :) I am gonna melt now that I am acclimated to the Arctic temps.