Sven

I post this in the S. Florida thread but it doesn't seem to get much traffic. I'm in the Palm Beach/Boca area and really want to see an 8 up close. Anyone have an 8 or 4 in the area. I know I can look in the White pages but I feel strange just cold calling. Thanks!

Sven - I am planning on flying into N. Perry on Friday (wx permitting) and will be there through Sunday. Or you can wait till mid July when I move to West Palm Beach and base out of N. County. Let me know and I'll send you PM with my cell.

Ken

SVEN,
I live in Naples and have an 8 based at KAPF. She is currently down for repair from damage at SnF but you are welcome to come over and spend as much time as you like looking her over, asking questions, reviewing the building log, etc. May have her flying in a week or two and you could get a first hand feel how an 8 performs....
Dick

Gator, sounds like a great excuse for the wife and I to come over to Naples. I'll get back to you, thanks!

Palm Beach Gardens

Sven, I'm in the garage every weekend working on my RV8. Please let me know when you'd like to stop by. There is a beautiful 8 at North County owned by a buddy, I'm sure we could meet Nick and look his flying RV over.

Sven - sorry been crushed at work. I'm not so sure about tomorrow but am planning on flying down on Saturday. Most likely I'll park at the Hollywood FBO. I may stay till Monday morning so we have a few options if you are still interested.

I'm good all weekend and would love to take a look. Let me know and I'll be there. Thanks Ken.

Bud, would love to see yours too. I'm thinking I will take some taildragger instruction out of N. County, is that were you are?

Drop me an Email Sven

I expect to be home all weekend. My plane is in the garage, Palm Beach Gardens. I fly out of F45 also, and will see if Nick is going to be in his hanger this weekend.