Indytim

I'm also wondering if there are significant numbers of Vans builders for any model, at any NW Atlanta airports. It looks like I'l be spending a good part of my time there for the next few years, so I may set up my shop there.

Thanks - Tim

There are many of us NW of Atlanta. Builders, ex-builders, fliers, etc. My home field - VPC probably has 15 flying RV's. RYY and Cherokee County have quite a few too.

CZL

Oh come Kyle, don't leave out Calhoun :)

Tim, let us know if you decide to build or just looking for some RV friends. As Kyle said, there are several in the Atlanta area but I don't know if there is anyone building a 14... I'm actually curious now myself.

How do you define NEAR?

I am 130 nautical from KATL at SC47 in upstate SC.

Short flight in a Mooney.

The largest RV group in Georgia is KFFC

Falcon Field in Peachtree City. 25 south of downtown Atlanta . We have over 40+ flying RVs in our group plus our very own Aircraft Spruce Store !

We have a weekly luncheon at Mellow Mushroom every Tuesday at 11:30 am. Come check us out!

An active social calendar is a bonus

Vern

Distance traveled by volunteers is directly proportional to the quality and quantity of refreshments provided. ;-)

I generally have something worthwhile lying around. And typically have pretty lax performance requirements, not that anyone is a slacker.

I'm building a RV-14A in NW Atlanta

Hey Tim,

I'm building a RV-14A in NW Atlanta. I'm about half way complete with the fuselage at this point. I live near Powder Springs. I build out of my workshop at the house. Not sure where you located but I'd be happy to lend you a hand if you're near by.

Hey Tim,

I'm building a RV-14A in NW Atlanta. I'm about half way complete with the fuselage at this point. I live near Powder Springs. I build out of my workshop at the house. Not sure where you located but I'd be happy to lend you a hand if you're near by.

Jared,

I'll be in Atlanta the next two weeks. Except for the weekend as I transition over to my company's Atlanta office near Vinings.

Be great to take a look at your project so.e evening.

Best

I live in Buckhead and make a 30 minute drive to Lawrenceville monthly for the EAA 690 pancake breakfast. There are a number of builders in that chapter also.