I have a flying RV-12 (not yet painted) located at Nampa, ID (KMAN). Would be happy to show it to you and give you a ride. Send me an email at [email protected] and we'll set up a time to meet.

Interest in Boise area RV-12 rental/training

I've been thinking about bringing one to the area (S-LSA) for flight training and rental. The idea would be to have it available as soon as May 15, based out of Caldwell at $125 hour and less with block discounts. I'd love to hear if there would be any local interest in that.

Nice ride in a 12 today

I finally got back in town and Chuck made sure I got a chance to go for a ride and fly his nice 12. What a nice plane. It was my first ride in a 12 and I was impressed. There is plenty of power to get us off the runway very quickly and up to our "just flying around" altitude of 4500'. It was pretty windy and the plane just flew through the sky like it owned it.

It isn't as quick as a 9, but a very nice plane that anyone would be happy to own and fly.

Thanks Chuck for the flight and giving me some stick time.

Chuck was nice enough to give my a ride a couple of weeks ago. I fully agree with Rocky's comments; what a nice flying plane!

I just finished up my tailwheel endorsement in a KitFox, and while the KitFox was a nice flying plane, my opinion is that the RV-12 flies better than the KitFox. I was most impressed with the flight control balance of the RV-12, and you just can't beat the great visibility out of the -12.

Thanks again Chuck.

Dan

Last edited: