Echo Tango

Well Known Member
First, a bit about myself:

I started building a -7 empennage a while back when I was a single air traffic controller in Michigan. Well, one lonely controller become a team of two, and we moved out to California to work the "big jets." The plane got put on hold because we had no room to build (California apparently doesn't believe in basement storage, so my garage has been relegated to a cramped cavern of boxes, kayaks, and bicycles.) I haven't lost sight of the RV and have been hoarding every extra dollar into the RV fund, which along with a substantial raise, has grown to be a very realistic airplane fund!

Well, fast forward 2 years and our family of two has become three (the trainee is about a moth old now)! We won't all fit in a -7 anymore, so I was hoping to size up a -10 in person. Any takers? :D

Various levels of fuselage completion would be acceptable, as well. Just trying to get a "feel" for the size.

You need to contact Mike S. He is at Cameron Park (O61) He has a beautiful 10 that I am sure he would be happy to show you.

I'm at Livermore, KLVK. Happy to take the family for a ride. I'm retired, fly any time. Reply here or PM or email.