Skysled7a

I'm New Here
Received it from James quite quickly for a Canadian, installed it and tried it out. So far so good went for breakfast at CYND and installed , nothing moves. Unlike before when i had to literally perform a walk around to separately A) to secure the ailerons, B) the rudder, then the elevator. With the gust lock you can do this before opening the canopy so if its raining well you only need to install it get out no need to reach in the back for your bag of locks and what not.

Now all I need from Antisplataero is the development and production of a parking brake mechanism that can be applied at the same time as the gust lock. Unless Vans has one? Not sure...
Cheers
Dan

Received it from James quite quickly for a Canadian, installed it and tried it out. So far so good went for breakfast at CYND and installed , nothing moves. Unlike before when i had to literally perform a walk around to separately A) to secure the ailerons, B) the rudder, then the elevator. With the gust lock you can do this before opening the canopy so if its raining well you only need to install it get out no need to reach in the back for your bag of locks and what not.

Now all I need from Antisplataero is the development and production of a parking brake mechanism that can be applied at the same time as the gust lock. Unless Vans has one? Not sure...
Cheers
Dan
I do a fair amount of traveling in my RV where the aircraft has to be left outside for lengthy periods. The Antisplat gust lock is BY FAR the best thing I’ve found to secure the control surfaces. Great product, very cleverly designed.