tkatc

Well Known Member
The following video was shot on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon in 1 take on an iPhone 4S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T22PsQyI2kA&feature=youtu.be

Hopefully it will be of value to you when you choose the sort of Gust Lock to trust your cherished RV with on the lonely ramps across the US.

Disclaimer: Video quality probably suffered due to the fact that is was Cinco de May and many Coronas were consumed. :D

I'm confused!

I thought the Russian was in the witness protection program and wasn't suppose to be filmed....

And I also thought the sequester was over :D

Ok....I can't wait until the "after the case of corona gone" edition :eek:

Now that was a great demonstration. :D

Buy a gust lock and throw in a case of beer. ;)

Last edited:
To Anti-Splat Aero's Management

Allan, if I were you I'd be reeeeeeally cautious about using these guys as endorsers.

That was entertaining!!

1) Vlad, where was your hearing protection when operating the wind tunnel;)
2) You guys are having way too much fun . . . better get back to work on the projects . . .

LOL---that was great!! Another great product by Anti-Splat. I guess Tony and Vlads commission was the beer!!
Tom

Very good, curious as to when you do the review for anti-splat and the testing mechanisms used.

did you say the "witless protection program"????

Vlad looks like he is wielding a menacing weapon of awesome destruction like a good cold war era Rooski

great stuff guys!!! and only one take ............. wow

I can't wait for a review of the nose job...on second thought, maybe I can wait.

Well, now I can't wait to see the RV-10 Anti-Splat gust lock. With this kind of marketing, the possibilities are mind boggling!

Great job guys!:D

I couldn't understand how could the rudder come off the tail. I beleive this is not dependant from the lock being used.

I couldn't understand how could the rudder come off the tail. I beleive this is not dependant from the lock being used.

Camillo, I could be wrong and will defer to Tony and Vlad, but my impression was the rudder incident was staged for comic effect. Loved it BTW!