klong66

I'm New Here
Patron
I would like your input on dual antenna placement on a flying 9a. Along with locations for new transponder and adsb antennas.
The plane is currently down to upgrade using Dynon avionics. The adsb and transponder are mounted behind the baggage area.

Current placement of the single antenna is under the seat in the center section below the elevator push tube.
The transponder is located in the center tunnel just forward of the fuel selector.
The Adsb is located behind the baggage under the elevator bell crank/Servo (area).

The two new com antennas will go to the outboard bay of the seat with backing plates riveted to the seat ribs. The install manual does does not indicate that this back up plate be riveted to the fuselage, only cleaned of primer for grounding.

The original location of the com antenna would be re-used for the ADSB antenna location. The transponder antenna would be located behind the baggage under the elevator servo area.

I will need to route two dynon network cables from the rear forward and would like to run one/both of those through the center tunnel/spar if possible.

The com antennas and transponder antennas are well separated. Just the ADSB antenna is centered between the two com antennas probably (Maybe not ideal).

Thanks
Ken