That's Earl's Performance web site. I've ordered almost all my fittings from them. They sell Aeroquip hose.

I've experienced good service, & they do seem to know their stuff when I called with questions.

Charlie

That's Earl's Performance web site. I've ordered almost all my fittings from them. They sell Aeroquip hose.

I've experienced good service, & they do seem to know their stuff when I called with questions.

Charlie

Has anyone confirmed they sell Genuine AN hardware and not a cheap knock-off?

Walt-

In the past, Earls had real AN fittings. Their hose ends (aluminum) were fabricated from aircraft aluminum, and I have no reason to think they changed. Kevin Cochran, who was in charge over there several years ago, and I had this conversation. Earls was and is a great product.
Tom

Last edited:
I have purchased quite a few items from them in the past. I have also been to their shop out in California. I have always received great service and a quality product. They sell both AN and Non AN stuff, so I would call them about a specific item before ordering to be sure. I've put my rear on the line with their components (the brakes on a few of the motorcycles I've had) with no problems.

I love Earl's.

They're also fairly local, just a few exits south on the 405 from me, which makes them pretty convenient to use as well. If gas is cheaper than shipping, I'll make a visit if I can, since I like to see what's behind the curtain.

They're a small shop, but full of knowledgeable people who really know how to take care of customers.